SGX is an acronym used for Singapore exchange limited. Singapore stock market is a network of sellers and buyers where investment in equities or shares takes place to increase earnings. Singapore exchange is Asia’s leading stock market, facilitating the exchange of capital and thoughts to create cost, agencies and economies. As a multi-asset trade operating equity, constant income and derivatives markets to the very best regulatory requirements, SGX is a vertically included business that gives list, buying and selling, clearing, settlement, depository and statistics offerings.
As per the current research by SGX:
- Overall Securities SGX market turnover price changed into at S$29.1 billion, up by 3% month-on-month and up by 7% year-on-year, over 23 buying and selling days.
- There had been 20 trading days in February 2017 and 22 in March 2016. Securities day by day average value (SDAV) became S$1.266 billion, down by 10% month-on-month and up by 2% 12-on-12 months.
- Singapore stock market turnover value of ETF-s was S$357 million, up by 49% month-on-month and up by 13% 12 –on-12 months.
- Market value of warrants changed into S$1.423 billion, up by 22% month-on-month and up by 245% year-on-year.
- There had been 1 new Catalist list within the March month, raising S$43.5 million.
- There had been 66 new bond listings, raising S$46.918 billion.
- Total marketplace capitalisation cost of 753 indexed corporations stood at S$1 trillion as at cease-March 2017.
STOCK PICKS FOR 2017:
It is expected that, the following stock picks may be in focus in 2017 and this could be the most volatile, in step with data released through the SGX. These could be beneficial for online share trading:
- Noble Group Ltd:
Noble may record positive operating cash flow due to working capital movements or seasonal factors.
- Genting Singapore:
It had S$1.16 billion in total borrowings and S$4.96 billion in cash and equivalents, which shows that it could be a good choice for trading in 2017.
DBS might be the pick with best buy call in Singapore in year 2017.
- Keppel Corporation:
For 2017, Keppel Corporation is planning to deliver 20 newbuild and conversion projects. The firm has a net orderbook of $3.7 billion at the end of 2016 lower from 2015.
OCBC have total assets to shareholders’ share ratio of 11.1 till March 2017. It could be a good stock to consider as equity picks.
It’s considered to focus on cost reductions, completion cycles of project and improving its ROE. It will have medium term strong earnings growth and valuation, to be able to increase its overall performance.
- M1 Limited:
It could be in focus stock market Singapore as three major shareholders of M1 are exploring a sale linked to their all-in 61 per cent stake in Singapore’s smallest telco operator.
SingTel’s Optus business in Australia is considered to make modest share profits and onetime unique dividend possibility may also be predicted to provide by way of SingTel’s IPO of NetLink agree with.
Mapletree is the REIT’s sponsor and a major unitholder with a stake of 34.2%.
For Investing in Stocks in Singapore stock market, it’s crucial to know the stock status. To know the status you should stay updated with stock market news. Or you can subscribe to our free trial @www.mmfsolutions.sg for free stock recommendations and advice.